2017 Star Wars
Half Marathon Star Wars Costumer Volunteers Needed
Sunday, January 15, 2017
Disneyland® Resort and the cities of Orange County are happy to celebrate the third annual Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend! This event will welcome thousands of runners to the Disneyland® Resort and the cities of Orange County.
Volunteers are needed to provide Orange County landmarks with
that will supply
energy & enthusiasm.
Star Wars Costumers
are invited to support the runners by cheering for them along the route. This is a great community service opportunity!
Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
In order to participate, individuals must register for the event and submit a photo of their costume.
No additions or substitutions will be accepted after the registration deadline.
Star Wars Costumers who meet the following criteria – and who register while space is available – are eligible to participate:
- Participants must come dressed as Star Wars characters only.
- Costumes must be as true to the original costume as possible
- A family friendly atmosphere should be kept in mind. Any inappropriately costumed participant may not be allowed to participate or be eligible to receive a Theme Park Ticket.
- The time commitment is from approximately
04:30 am through
09:30 am. The final confirmation letter will give the updated arrival/check-in time.
- Groups or individuals who arrive late or who choose to leave the event early may not be eligible to receive Theme Park tickets (see below).
- Those Costumers who meet the eligibility requirements and are registered for the
2017 Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend may receive a
Disneyland® Resort Theme Park ticket.
- To be eligible to receive a Theme Park ticket, each volunteer must arrive and check in no later than
05:30 am and remain cheering until the last runner passes (or until the event staff releases the volunteers).
- Theme Park tickets will be given to registered individuals.
Interested participants may register online.
A photo of you in your costume is required to be considered for participation.
Final confirmation will be emailed to the point of contact's email address submitted with the online registration.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
- Squirt guns or squirt bottles are not allowed.
- Each participant should bring water and snacks.
- Runners are not to be approached or touched.
- Only registered costumed participants will be allowed in designated areas along the route.
Registration is now closed.
Any questions should be directed to
Disneyland® Resort Guest Talent Programs at
(714) 781-7634 or